You get things done. Fully automated.
You don't need opinions, you have data.
You know exactly which 50% of the ad spend are lost.
You build marketing funnels and connect marketing systems.
You know first which copy works.
You drive lead quality and conversion rates up daily.
Then let's meet and build great things together!
About the Role
As Digital & Marketing Automation Manager at LinkResearchTools (LRT), you will be responsible for defining LRT’s digital strategy to help drive growth in all our channels for our brands LinkResearchTools (LRT), Link Detox and personal brand of Christoph C. Cemper.
You will own our digital initiatives and tools, and you will create the long term vision for our digital and marketing marketing programs. As the owner of LRT’s digital demand generation programs you will optimize and own the website, run effective acquisition programs, roll out marketing technology tools and develop measurement methodologies to showcase ROI.
- Own LRT’s digital assets, including the website, social accounts and drive continuous optimization and testing of traffic channels, landing pages and all other parts of our funnels to increase conversions and drive more qualified leads down the funnel.
- Develop and control the Marketing budgets, improving the ROAS and campaign efficiency by optimizing for CR, CPL, CPS, ROAS, CPT but especially for us as SaaS also Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and increasing MRR (our main business metric).
- Help develop and improve our “Super Funnel” working closely with our founder Christoph.
- Direct management and responsible for all results of all internal and external (and even remote) team members of marketing, marketing automation, growth hacking, social media management, content creations, blogging, video production and many more disciplines that your combine.
- Shape and pursue the SEO and SEM strategies to improve traffic quality and conversions. Measure and demonstrate ROI of every strategy and channel (such as Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads).
- Implement and own the marketing automation tools (such as Simplero, ActiveCampaign, PipeDrive CRM, Slack, Zapier, WebinarJam and a lot more of our best-of-breed set we picked after leaving Hubspot and never starting with Pardot)
- Create effective marketing campaigns to acquire new leads and encourage ongoing engagement with visitors, leads, customers and evangelists.
- Build, manage, enrich and segment our lists to improve targeting of our campaigns.
- Create user marketing campaigns to onboard, retain and engage application users of LRT.
- Conduct research and competitive website audits, and leverage analytics to identify ways to improve LRT’s digital presence and product development.
- Leverage our analytics toolkit to utilize our attribution models to track multiple touch points across the buyer’s journey.
- Manage the inbound inquiries funnel, and establish processes to automate it and make it more efficient.
- Drive ongoing engagement through social media and remarketing tactics.
- Define KPIs to showcase the ROI of LRT’s digital marketing program. Use Google Analytics and our other analytics tools to uncover insights.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on marketing, business or analytics.
- 3-5 years of business experience, preferably in software product marketing roles and marketing automation
- A highly detail-oriented data-geek, growth hacker, digital marketing ninja
- Fast-mover, fast-learner (see our core values for more on that)
- Strong communication skills in English and German, including writing, and the ability to articulate complex concepts into easy to understand messaging
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools as mentioned above. Fast and autodiact learner on the new marketing tools.
- All typical digital marketing base skills like HTML, CSS, JS, Web Redirects, SEO and more. SQL definitely a plus.
- All common concepts for results-driven marketing in practice (we’ll ask you about it)
You are detail-oriented, organized. Nothing slips through the cracks when you’re running a project. You measure everything. You are inquisitive, and you know how to listen and incorporate new knowledge into your product strategy. Above all else, you are also an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you understand how to effectively convey ideas to various stakeholders across the organization.
As someone committed to continual improvement, you’re excited to improve the overall practice of digital marketing at LRT.
About Your Position with us:
- You will work in a very autonomous environment and have the possibility to evolve.
- You will work with very experienced and motivated colleagues that are always good for a laugh.
- You have most advanced working conditions and equipment.
- Your salary will be a base and variable pay based on growth and profit goals that we define together. Please let us know your annual expectations.
- You will report directly to our Founder and CEO Christoph C. Cemper.
LRT is a dynamic workplace with a very fast flow of learning and evolving, and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Impress us with your application. Show us your hands-on mentality.
Please, write to us in German if possible and use our Job Code DMAM01.
LinkResearchTools (LRT) is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. LinkResearchTools (LRT) values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
Passion and desire to deliver WOWs?
If you are passionate, detail-oriented and
love to work hard with a great team in a nice place,
learn from the best in an exciting industry, and think
you can make a difference, then I want to meet you!