Please send us a comprehensive and exciting application,
if you are interested in working with us.
Please also apply if your "technical skills" are not a 100% match of the job description, or you may think the "job title" is not a match.
We're not hiring for "positions" or "job titles." We're hiring for talent and the ability to learn fast and develop yourself, per our core values.
- Recycled generic cover letters
- Applications with inconsistencies and typos
- Spam applications without any explicit reference to the company and job
- Applicants not researched the company and product
- Applicants that will not be able to answer this simple question
- Applicants not fluent in English
Our company language is English, for the ~200 target markets
and the international team. If you are not confident and fluent in English, then please don't apply.