You get things done. Fully automated.
You don't need opinions, you have data.
You actually do know which 50% of the ad spend is lost.
You build marketing funnels and marketing systems.
You drive lead quality and conversion rates up daily.
Said yes? Let's meet and build great things together!
For a start in September 2019 we’re looking to hire a
Digital Marketing Automation Manager full-time (f/m)
About the Role
As Digital Marketing Automation Manager at LinkResearchTools (LRT), you will be responsible for defining and implementing LRT’s digital strategy to help drive growth in all our channels for our brands.
You will own our digital initiatives and tools, and you will create the long-term vision for our digital and marketing program. As the owner of LRT’s digital demand generation programs, you will optimize and own the website, run effective acquisition programs, roll out marketing technology tools and develop measurement methodologies to showcase ROI.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Own LRT’s digital assets, including the website, social accounts and drive continuous optimization and testing of traffic channels, landing pages and all other parts of our funnels to increase conversions and drive more qualified leads down the funnel.
- Develop and control the Marketing budgets, improving the campaign efficiency by optimizing for CR, CPL and ROAS, CPT and especially the Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and increasing MRR.
- Direct management and responsible for all results of all internal and external team members of marketing and marketing automation
- Shape and pursue the SEO and SEM strategies to improve traffic quality and conversions. Measure and demonstrate ROI of every strategy and channel (such as Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads).
- Implement and own the marketing and sales automation tools (such as Simplero, PipeDrive CRM, WordPress, B2Evolution, Zapier and more)
- Create effective marketing campaigns to acquire new leads and encourage ongoing engagement with visitors, leads, customers and evangelists.
- Build, manage, enrich and segment our lists to improve targeting of our campaigns.
- Create user marketing campaigns to onboard, retain and engage application users of LRT.
- Conduct research and competitive website audits, and leverage analytics to identify ways to improve LRT’s digital presence and product development.
- Leverage our analytics toolkit to utilize our attribution models to track multiple touch points across the buyer’s journey.
- Manage the inbound inquiries funnel and establish processes to automate it and make it more efficient.
- Drive ongoing engagement through social media and remarketing tactics.
- Define KPIs to showcase the ROI of LRT’s digital marketing program. Use Google Analytics and our other analytics tools to uncover insights.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on marketing, business or analytics.
- 3-5 years of business experience, preferably in software product marketing roles and marketing automation
- A highly detail-oriented data-geek, growth hacker, digital marketing ninja
- Fast-mover, fast-learner (see our core values for more on that)
- Strong communication skills in English and German, including writing, and the ability to articulate complex concepts into easy to understand messaging
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools as mentioned above. Fast and autodidact learner on the new marketing tools.
- All typical digital marketing base skills like HTML, CSS and more. SQL a plus.
You are detail-oriented, organized. Nothing slips through the cracks when you’re running a project. You measure everything. You are inquisitive, and you know how to listen and incorporate new knowledge into your product strategy. Above all else, you are also an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you understand how to effectively convey ideas to various stakeholders across the organization.
As someone committed to continual improvement, you’re excited to improve the overall practice of digital marketing at LRT.
About Your Position with us:
- You will work in a very autonomous environment and have the possibility to evolve.
- You will work with very experienced and motivated colleagues that are always good for a laugh.
- You have most advanced working conditions and equipment.
- Your salary will depend on your experience and performance, but will be a minimum of EUR 40.000 p.a. - Please let us know your expectations.
- You will report directly to our Founder and CEO Christoph C. Cemper.
LRT is a dynamic workplace with a very fast flow of learning and evolving, and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Impress us with your application. Show us your hands-on mentality.
LinkResearchTools (LRT) is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. LinkResearchTools (LRT) values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
If you love to work hard, with a great team, in a nice place, learn from the best in an exciting industry, and think you can make a difference, then I want to meet you!
Owner, Founder & CEO of LinkResearchTools