With our product, we help users understand the millions of backlinks they have pointing to their websites.
By giving them these insights, our clients can improve their organic traffic, visitor conversion and even avoid or fix Google penalties that they got for wild-west SEO (search engine optimization) of the past.
We’re looking for technical specialist in all things Online Marketing and Sales to work directly with our CMO deep in the trenches of online publishing of our landing pages and website, marketing automation, copy-writing that sells, email-newsletter creation, 1:1 sales and of course social media and much more.
Be warned – this is not your average “marketing assistant” job to handle meeting requests (we use scheduling software), publish some blogs or Facebook posts, simple manual tasks (we automate that) or even high-flying buzzword bingo all day and week-long. If you’re looking for the typical “corporate marketing job”, this is not for you.
If you are looking to learn and take action, from someone who’s been in digital for 15 years already and built an international business with clients in 200 countries, out of nothing – then this job might be for you.
Our company language is English, but perfect German is also mandatory for this position.
5+ years of experience with:
- Creation, maintenance, and promotion of a company’s website (Hands-on, including Technical, not just delegating to an agency)
- Commercial telemarketing
- Inbound Sales
- Customer Support (especially via E-Mail)
- CMS Experience (WordPress, HTML, CSS)
This experience would be a plus
- SEO On page and Off page (Hands-on, including Technical, not just delegating to an agency)
- Field sales
- Outbound sales
- CRM Experience (Pipedrive, Simplero)
- Technical Website Development knowledge (CSS, JS, Redirects, .htaccess)
- Management and execution of daily activities of/with/for CMO
- Team Lead for the Team “You and the CMO“
- Hands-on Mentality
- Sales activities at various business conferences (e.g., Munich, London, New York)
- Maintenance and promotion of our websites and LinkResearchTools Academy
- Handling or Dispatching of inbound requests on all channels (tickets, social, email)
- Copy-writing and translation of landing pages, newsletters, product documentation
- Creation, Review, and Tracking of Offers and open sales deals
- Ongoing updates of our CRM and marketing automation systems
- Product Testing and Documentation
- Job ticket (Wiener Linien Jahreskarte)
- Home office
- Fruits & soft drinks bar
- Flexible working time
- Hobby & relax activities in office (table soccer, Xbox, massage chair, bike workstation)
- Close public transport connection (2 min to U1 Vienna subway/underground)
- Shopping & fitness center, WGKK, banks, post office, doctors, restaurants and more are located near our office (Kagraner Platz, Vienna)
- Competitive salary based on your qualification and experience. Our minimum salary offered for this position is EUR 39.200 gross per year.
- Impress us with your skills and you may be able to reach more.
- Up-to-date equipment, workstation or notebook, dual screens, and mobile phone.
- Ongoing learning opportunities (Safari Books Online, conferences, training)
- Small experienced and international team with a “can do” attitude.
- LinkResearchTools is SaaS (Software as a Service) - Link Audit & Link Building Tool for Professionals - real-time link protection & search engine optimization platform for websites.
- Our office is in Vienna, Austria (Europe).
- We’re hiring without whiteboards.
- LinkResearchTools (LRT) is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. LinkResearchTools (LRT) values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
- We believe that our Core Values help us to deliver WOWs.
- We are continually improving our full remoting environment, and you can become a part of making that perfect, too.
If you love to work hard
with a great team in a nice place,
learn from the best in an exciting industry,
and think you can make a difference,
then I want to meet you!
Christoph C. Cemper, Founder & CEO