With our product, we help users understand the millions of backlinks they have pointing to their websites. By giving them these insights, our clients can improve their organic traffic, visitor conversion and even avoid or fix Google penalties that they got for wild-west SEO (search engine optimization) of the past.
We’re looking for a Java Backend Developer, to join our Product Development team, and help us improve our core product LinkResearchTools.
You develop in Java 8 with the help of Spring Framework. You will work with all our data stored in Elasticsearch and Hadoop (Hive, Impala, HBase) clusters, but we’re also using MariaDB/MySQL and Redis.
Besides working on new and exciting, you’ll have an opportunity to improve your domain knowledge in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) with our training and certification programs by Christoph Cemper.
Our company language is English, so German is not mandatory, but excellent to have.
If you are looking to work with new and exciting technologies,
enjoying the total lack of corporate red tape,
in a team that enjoys the same,
then apply TODAY!
Multiple years of experience with:
- Java 8 & Spring
- REST Microservices
- Version Control System (Git) & Build Systems
- SQL, JPA, basics of NoSQL
- Design, develop and improve existing microservices/components using message & service oriented architecture
- Improve and extend our web crawler & extraction processes
- Review, question and debug our parallel & big data processing pipelines
- Independently deal with complete development lifecycle of components
- Work on our new product line ("next generation").
- Jobticket (e.g. Wiener Linien Jahreskarte)
- Fruits & soft drinks bar
- Flexible working time
- Hobby & relax activities in office (table soccer, Xbox, massage chair, bike workstation)
- Close public transport connection (2 min to U1 Vienna subway/underground)
- Shopping & fitness center, WGKK, banks, post office, doctors, restaurants and more are located very closely to our office (Kagraner Platz, Vienna)
- Competitive salary based on your qualification and experience. Let us know your expectations.
- Up-to-date workstation with sufficient number of screens, CPUs, RAM and SSDs
- Ongoing learning opportunities (Safari Books Online, conferences, training)
- Small experienced and international team with a “can do” attitude
- Challenging tasks related to big data processing (terabytes of data, 100000’s messages per second), scalability and architecture of highly available systems
- LinkResearchTools is SaaS (Software as a Service) - Link Audit & Link Building Tool for Professionals - real-time link protection & search engine optimization platform for websites.
- Our office is located in Vienna, Austria (Europe).
- Our tech stack consists mainly of Java, PHP, MariaDB/MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Beanstalk, HBase, Git, Docker and Ansible, but we’re open to any new technology or tool that’ll help us achieve our goals easier or faster.
- We’re hiring without whiteboards.
- LinkResearchTools (LRT) is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. LinkResearchTools (LRT) values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
- We believe that our Core Values help us to deliver WOWs.
- We are constantly working a full remoting environment and you can become a part of making that perfect, too.