Looking for you?
We're looking for an experienced Java Backend Developer to help improve, tune and maintain our new product generation that just launched to the public in 2019.
You develop in Java 8 with the help of Spring Framework. You work with data stored in Elasticsearch and Hadoop (Hive, Impala, HBase) clusters, but we're also using MariaDB/MySQL and Redis.
If you join us, besides working on new and exciting tasks of a large scale web crawling backend, you'll have an opportunity to improve your domain knowledge regarding search engines.
Here is a link to a current product demo if you're interested to see the product from user perspective.
Our company language is English, so you need to be fluent in both writing and spoken.
Multiple years of experience with
- Java 8 & Spring
- REST Microservices
- Version Control System (Git) & Build Systems
- SQL, JPA, basics of NoSQL
- Design, develop and improve existing microservices/components using message & service oriented architecture
- Improve and extend our web crawler & extraction processes
- Review, question and debug our parallel & big data processing pipelines
- Independently deal with complete development lifecycle of components
- Work on a whole new product line just launched to public in 2019
- We offer you based on your qualification and experience ranging from EUR 42.000 to 63.000 gross/annum.
- For a 40 hour week, all-in contract ("Werbekollektiv")
- Up-to-date workstation with plenty number of screens, CPUs, RAM and SSDs
- Ongoing learning opportunities (Safari Books Online, conferences, training)
- Small experienced and international team with a “can do” attitude
- Challenging tasks related to big data processing (terabytes of data, 100000's messages per second), scalability and architecture of highly available systems
- Jobticket (e.g. Wiener Linien Jahreskarte)
- Fruits & soft drinks bar
- Flexible working time
- Hobby & relax activities in office (table soccer, Xbox, massage chair, bike workstation)
- Close public transport connection (2 min to U1 Vienna subway/underground)
- Pizzeria, Café, Konditorei, Billa, Bipa, Spar, Bankomat, Fitness, Apotheke, Doctors, Laboratory, Erste Bank, Volksbank, Raiffeisen Bank, Friseur, Notary, Kindergarten located very close to our office (Kagraner Platz, Vienna)
- LinkResearchTools is SaaS (Software as a Service) - Link Audit & Link Building Tool for Professionals - real-time link protection & search engine optimization platform for websites.
- Our office is located in Vienna, Austria (Europe).
- Our tech stack consists mainly of Java, PHP, MariaDB/MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Beanstalk, HBase, Git, Docker and Ansible, but we're open to any new technology or tool that'll help us achieve our goals easier or faster.
- We're hiring without whiteboards.
- LinkResearchTools (LRT) is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. LinkResearchTools (LRT) values diversity and fosters mutual respect among its employees.
- We believe that our Core Values help us to deliver WOWs.
- We are constantly working a full remoting environment and you can become a part of making that perfect, too.
Want to work with extremely talented people?
If you love to work hard, with a great team, in a nice place, learn from the best in an exciting industry, and think you can make a difference, then I want to meet you!
Owner, Founder & CEO of LinkResearchTools